It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…and you’re now one step closer to having another present crossed off your list!
Make Messages from the Heart your perfect Christmas gift this year.
To win TWO copies (one for you and one to give as a gift), please enter your details to go into the draw.
The prize will be drawn December 15th 2017. Winner will be notified by email on December 16th. Both books will be personally signed by the author and be express posted (at no charge to the winner) to anywhere in Australia on Monday 18th December to arrive in time for Christmas.
(Terms and Conditions apply, see below).
What other people are saying about Sharon’s book:
“Messages from the Heart offers a gentle reminder, of what really matters and a warm invitation, to be your very best self. Sharon is one of the most authentic people I have ever had the luck to meet.”
Alex Kingsmill, Founder of Upstairs Coaching.
“Sharon is a phenomenal writer! We were so grateful to read her inspiring words and play a role in sharing them with the world when she contributed to 365 Moments of Grace. Sharon does a great job of conveying the power of belief and the magic of the universe through her personal experience. We look forward to reading more from her.”
Jodi Chapman and Dan Teck, Creators of the bestselling Soulful Journals Series and 365 Book Series
“Messages from the Heart was birthed from one woman’s deep listening to self and spirit. It highlights that when we are tuned in at a soul level we can trust that our messages will have universal appeal. I celebrate Sharon for sharing her gifts in this beautiful book with the world.”
Angela Boyle, Author of Marvellous Me and Creator of Being Me Books
“Sharon’s insights, hunger for life and positive attitude have never failed to amaze me. She is an incredible woman. Her writing is both insightful and inspiring.”
Monique Patterson, Digital Journalist and Specialist – The Standard and Former Editor of The Area News.
Terms & Conditions – Sharon Halliday’s Christmas Giveaway
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, Sharon Halliday are ineligible to enter the competition.
- The competition is open to Australian residents and prize will be posted express (at no charge to the winner) to anywhere in Australia on Monday 18th December.
- To be eligible to win the prizes winners must be over the age of 18 years of age or represented by an adult. Only one entry per person is required and prize will be posted express (at no charge to the winner) to anywhere in Australia on Monday 18th December.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- This is a game of chance and the winner will be chosen at random from the list of competition subscribers.
- By entering the competition all participants consent to their details being used by the promoter, Sharon Halliday, for future marketing and promotional purposes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Competition commences 24/11/17 and ends at 11.59 pm (AEDT) on 15/12/17. There will be one winner from entrants over the Facebook Competition, Facebook Online Competition Post during the timeframe. (“Competition Period”).
- The prize consists of two (2) signed copies of the book, Messages from the Heart as written by Sharon Halliday. The prize value (based on the recommended retail price) is $37.90. The winner will be notified by email before close of business on December 16th. The winner will be required to provide a postal address for the delivery of the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The draw will result in one (1) winner The winner will be notified by email, directly in writing and their name may be published via my social media pages http://www.facebook.com/sharonhallidayauthor/ and https://www.facebook.com/healingfromtheheart.au/ and my website at http://www.sharonhalliday.com
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems, or any combination thereof.
- Entrants’ personal information will be used for the purpose of conducting the promotion and for future marketing purposes. No personal information will be given to third parties. An unsubscribe notice is included on every promotion that is automatically emailed to subscribers. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address: 11 Timber Way, Surf Beach NSW 2536.